Testowanie i zapewnianie jakości
ProIDS offers a wide range of testing and QA services. We specialize in testing of high-throughput real-time communication solutions. Our testing and QA specialists leverage deep knowledge of telecommunication protocols and profound experience with test methodologies (we follow ISTQB and PMI) and hands-on approach to test automation.
We deliver comprehensive test-related documentation, such as: Master Test Plans (including test strategy), Detailed Test Plans, Acceptance Test Manuals, Test Reports and others.
Where applicable we provide a full suite of testing and QA tools together with automated test cases in form of test scripts.
Testing Phases – they depend on system scale and scope but typically include:
- Unit testing – white box testing, typically applies when ProIDS develops custom software;
- Module testing – black box testing of particular software module functionality;
- System testing – testing of subsystems which are part of a solution, or a complete system;
- Integration testing – testing of interfaces integration of given solution in the target Customer environment;
- Performance testing – testing of application’s performance and stability, proves that particular software can handle required load;
- Acceptance testing – formal functional acceptance of the solution, which is realized by proceeding according to Acceptance Test Manual;
All testing phases may include several rounds of regression testing, depending on project timeline, scope and solution complexity.
What we test:
- Custom-developed software – software developed by ProIDS on-demand;
- Third party custom software – we verify software developed by third parties which is intended to be hosted on common unified solutions.
- Specific products – COTS software and hardware products, including equipment such as SIP proxies, B2BUAs, SIP media servers, SIP/x gateways, SIP PBX, Diameter Routing Agents and many others.
How we test:
- Test coverage – by using various test coverage approaches we ensure that the final solution meets all requirements.
- Automation – we emphasize test automation and introduce whenever possible.
- Reporting – we follow strict test reporting so that all involved stakeholders have an instant view on testing progress, outcome and improvement areas.
Depending on scope of a given solution and Customer needs we use various test tools, some of which are listed below. On top we develop our own custom add-ons, utilities and scripts.
- OpenCloud Simulator – proprietary tool which is used for OpenCloud-based NGIN solutions.
- Telestax jSS7 – open source based tool which is used for testing SS7-based protocols such as CAP and MAP.
- SIPP – open source test tool / traffic generator dedicated for the SIP protocol, which uses custom XML scenario files describing complex call flows; it can also generate media (RTP) traffic.
- Seagull – open source Multi-protocol traffic generator suitable for testing IMS SIP-based solutions, as well as Diameter and SS7-based CAP or MAP
- Titan TTCN-3 – open source toolset based on the TTCN-3 (TESTING AND TEST CONTROL NOTATION VERSION 3) standard, which is used among others for SIP and ASN.1 based protocols.
- SOAP UI – primarily used for functional testing web services and REST APIs.
- JMeter – tool for performance testing of various types of solutions, such as: web applications, databases, LDAP, JMS, etc.
- Selenium – browser automation framework for testing web applications.
Po długim czasie bycia częścią dużej międzynarodowej korporacji w branży IT odłączyliśmy się i zaczęliśmy ProIDS. Zabraliśmy ze sobą nasze umiejętności, doświadczenia oraz zaufanie klientów. Dlatego lubimy podkreślać, że nie pochodzimy znikąd - wyłoniliśmy się z cienia. Gdzie teraz zmierzamy? W tym samym kierunku co świat IT. I dotrzymujemy mu kroku.
Zostaw nam wiadomość
|Biuro w Warszawie||
Starościńska 10-12 Lok.1
02-516 Warszawa, Polska
|Telefon||+48 222 991 476|
|Biuro w Dubaju||
Media City, Dubai
|Telefon||+971 56 67 68 083|
ProIDS Sp. z o.o.
02-703 Warszawa, Polska